Last Sunday, I wanted to document my cones in a neutral setting so I booked out the instillation room and did just that. I found it positively boring in that setting! really really didn't like it. So now as a way of seeing the piece in different settings I decided to play about with a green screen. Had no idea what but I just wanted something other then a white wall. I got a little carried away with the idea of this technology and ended up making green cones too! and then green cone boobs...as I missed them, they were my favourite part of my prosthetics last term! It was strange and weird and I don't really know why I'm doing it. I kinda like the out comes.. I still haven't fully explored what to do with them. This method of layering videos is good its almost like painting, I like that the process of editing becomes malleable, I think if I keep playing around I'll eventually stubble onto something I like.